Because I was a bride myself, I understand EXACTLY what you need, so here’s what I offer.
I recommend doing your trial 2-4 months before your wedding day since your hair is in a similar length and condition to how it will be on the day of.
One style for hair and/or one look for makeup. Allow 1:30 hs minimum per service. This is a great opportunity to bring along your bridal jewelry and hair extensions! I can also recommend our preferred products for your hair if needed.
Absolutely! Usually only the bride asks for a trial run, but in some cases mom, sister, bestie etc, want to feel sure about the beauty look they want for your special day.
For weddings and group parties we come to you! Trials and any other single appointments take place at Jany’s studio in Hialeah Gardens. For the trial we can also accommodate going to your location with an extra travel fee.
All locations outside of the immediate Miami and Broward areas are subject to a starting travel fee of $40, based on mileage & rush hour. Please fill out the inquiry form with the getting ready location, day and time and I will then be able to provide you with a more accurate quote.
The bride is responsible for all forms of travel and lodging costs (ex. roundtrip airfare, transportation, two nights of clean/safe hotel accommodations near the venue, and perdiems for the prior day and day of depending on location.)
Yes, for weddings and group parties my minimum service fee is $515 (usually about 5 people including the bride)
Final payment should be collected as a whole, by the bride or person signing the contract, and paid on the day of before the service commences.
We accept Venmo, Zelle and cash. Due to current circumstances we prefer electronic ways of payment.
Gratuity IS NOT included in the rates. Any tip left on Venmo, or Zelle will be evenly distributed to staff working unless specified.
Our generous customers share between 15-20%.
One payment is allowed from client who signs contract. You may collect from others how you wish.
– Glowing healthy looking skin starts from the inside! Stay hydrated drinking enough water every day. Hydrating foods like watermelon also works. Also, strawberries and blueberries are packed with antioxidants which help your skin to remain firm.
– Schedule monthly facial at least 3-6 months before the wedding specially if you have skin concerns like acne.
– Exfoliate your skin twice a week as this will help remove dead skin cells which clog pores and create dullness. For this you can use your preferred scrub or make one at home out of equal parts of brown sugar and raw honey.
– A week before the wedding schedule a facial with extractions to get all your pores clean of impurities. My favorites are aguagold and hydrofacial for extra glowing skin results. Those facials as the dermaplaning one utilise a blade to gently remove dead surface cells and peach-fuzz facial hair leaving skin as smooth and glowy as it can be.
– Don’t skip your SPF cream during the day and moisturizing cream before bed everyday, BUT for the event date avoid SPF before makeup as it will potentially cause flashback on your photos.
– If a pimple decides to show before the wedding don’t panic! Use a non-gel based toothpaste on the affected area. Also, advil liquid gels which are anti-inflammatory will reduce swelling and redness.
– Please have your face free of makeup and completely clean with a facial cleanser before your appointment.
– A hydrating sheet mask for the morning of the wedding is a plus!
– The morning of the wedding, if you are brave and want a flawless skin with super tight pores, fill a large bowl with ice and then add enough water to have all the cubes submerged. Then get the water into your hands and splash it onto your face for 30 seconds. This will instantly tightens your pores, reduces any puffiness, and revitalizes your skin making it look more firm.
– For a homemade skin mask try this one (test it first to make sure you are not alergic to these natural components):
1 tablespoon of plain organic yogurt (straight from the fridge for a cooling effect)
1 teaspoon of raw organic honey
1 teaspoon of turmeric
🤍 Yogurt contains lactic acid, which diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by tightening and shrinking pores. It also has exfoliating properties that transform your skin from being dry and dull to lighter and softer.
🍯 Honey has healing properties as it’s extremely moisturizing and hydrating nourishing damaged skin to fade scars as acne ones.
💛 Tumeric is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. These characteristics help obtaining glowy and luster skin.